- Published By: Build Makaan
- Availability: In Stock
- Location: Delhi
- Logistics charges to be borne by supplier
- Unloading the material to be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Quality tested & Highly adhesive.
- Smoother finish and high resistance to seepage.
- Higher resistance to ‘cracking’ due to low heat-of-hydration.
Construction Sand is a fundamental raw material used primarily by the construction and paving industries. Combined, with gravel they take the form of "aggregate" in concrete, portland cement, asphalt, mortar, and plaster. Construction Sand can be used alone as "fill" in the construction of building foundations, and a wide range of other applications
River Jaman Sand is used with cement, and sometimes lime, to make mortar for masonry work and plaster. Sand is also used as a part of the concrete mix.
River sand is found in river streams and banks and is fine in quality unlike pit sand. This type of sand has rounded grains generally white-grey in colour. River sand is used for brick-work and plastering during construction. jamuna sand /palaste sand
Offer Price Available
- Categories: Supplier
- Quantity: As per Requirement
- Location: Gurgaon
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers